Welcome to our website. We handle all types of personal and business insurance needs. Our firm is staffed by people committed to providing our clients with highly personalized service.
Our objective is simple: To identify and help minimize our clients’ exposure to risk. We accomplish this with emphasis on quality coverage, competitive premiums, and overall simplification of insurance matters.
Our approach is direct: To analyze our clients’ complete insurance needs, design a responsible protection program, and recommend insurance that is a cost effective insurance strategy designed for your individual situation.
Why choose us?
Where you choose to purchase your insurance protection makes a difference. Two key reasons to choose us over others are:
- our commitment to customer service and
- our approach of helping you fit insurance coverage to your needs and not just buy a policy.
We’re proud to serve families and businesses of all sizes for multiple generations. We look forward to the possibility of serving you.
The WEIBLING INSURANCE AGENCY of Naples Florida provides a comprehensive website for your individual and small group health insurance needs. We offer FREE instant online insurance quotes and applications from major health insurance carriers.
Why Should I Work With An Agent?
The internet has made shopping for insurance easier. Instead of driving around town to meet with an agent you can compare rates, benefits, and apply online. Some insurance companies even let you apply right from their website.
Does it still make sense to have an agent help you choose a plan? You bet.
Agents are insurance experts. It is our job to help you shop plans from leading carriers so you can be confident you have found the best rates and benefits for your individual needs.
4 Reasons To Work With An Independent Insurance Agent
- Agents guide you through the process. Buying an insurance policy can be complicated. An agent walks you through each step of the process and helps you make sense of all the insurance terminology.
- Agents offer you choice. Your agent has a portfolio of plans to choose from, often from multiple companies. Your agent will know which policy will protect you the best. They will even know which company is most likely to accept your application.
- Agents troubleshoot mistakes. A mistake on your application can cause a company to raise your rates or even reject your application. Your agent will help you fill out your application correctly to get you the rates you deserve.
- It's free. This is the best part about getting insurance through an agent. Agents collect payment from the companies they represent. So you get all the advice you want - absolutely free.
About Tom Weibling
Tom Weibling has been a licensed independent insurance agent since 1969 when he joined the Weibling Insurance Agency in Youngstown, Ohio. The agency was founded by his grandfather Merril Weibling in the 1920's. His father Paul Weibling joined the agency after the end of World War II after serving as a pilot in the Navy. Tom Weibling, LUTC has a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Youngstown State University majoring in Financial Mangement and Economics.
Tom Weibling's Florida License number is A280100 and is a member of the National Association of Professional Agents. He is married to MJ Weibling a retired teacher with Collier County Public Schools and she is the School Coordinator for Special Olympics Collier County. Tom and MJ proudly support Special Olympics and volunteer at their sporting events.